Wingman Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And so begin the Wingman Central Forums

4 posters

Go down

And so begin the Wingman Central Forums Empty And so begin the Wingman Central Forums

Post  Katie Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:27 pm

I think this forumotion.net thingy is the way to go! It's very customizable, which is perfect for our needs. What do you think, people?
Katie
Katie
Admin

Back to top Go down

And so begin the Wingman Central Forums Empty Re: And so begin the Wingman Central Forums

Post  RocketScienceMom Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:30 am

Wow, this looks really pretty. Nice work Kate. Nice indeed. I hope to become more active, but as one of the shade, don't expect too much extroversion. Smile

RocketScienceMom

Back to top Go down

And so begin the Wingman Central Forums Empty Re: And so begin the Wingman Central Forums

Post  Katie Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:28 am

Thanks, RocketScienceMom. Smile
And thanks for joining up! Becoming more active is what this place is all about. Don't feel like you have to march down the street with a banner right away, though. Being extroverted is overrated. Very Happy
Little, subtle things help a lot - like joining the community. People pay attention to these numbers, so you've helped out already. Hopefully soon we'll have a list of Wingman mini-missions to aid the cause. I like that... "mini-missions." Hmm...
Actually the more I think about it, the more I'm liking the marching-with-a-banner idea, ha!
Katie
Katie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zathman Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:01 pm

On the Wingman Central blogsite, there needs to be a link to the forums here posted prominently somewhere on the navigation side in the upper half of the front page. If wingmen and guests need to read through a post to get to the forums, chances are they won't make it here.

Posted From My Blackberry Curve 8310 (Sun, Oct 19, 2008 14:00:00 Local Time)
Zathman
Zathman

http://www.twitter.com/zathman

Back to top Go down

And so begin the Wingman Central Forums Empty look, up in the sky

Post  Sean Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:03 pm

cast thy gaze to the top right side of the blog:
Wingman Central Forums
Pull up a chair and have a chat with your fellow wingmen.
Click here.

Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Zathman Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:19 am

Shocked Perhaps you are right… You win this round Sean pirat

Apparently I just naturally skipped over it.
Zathman
Zathman

http://www.twitter.com/zathman

Back to top Go down

Post  RocketScienceMom Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:29 pm

Welcome Zathman. Smile

You have a way with words, as do many of the fans of JSto. I don't necessarily share your talents but I share your belief in the cause we're all fighting for here, and I share your faith in the power of community.

I cannot wait to read more.

RocketScienceMom

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:01 am

Hmm, maybe we should make the forum link more obvious... a little banner, perhaps.
Katie
Katie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down